Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver
Current Version: 1.05
Last Updated: 1st June, 2012, 22:19 GMT
Sacred Gold and Storm Silver are the fourth set of hacks/edits I've done now; others you might be familiar with are Pokémon Fire Red Omega, Pokémon Spirit Gold, and for those of you native to GBAtemp, Pokémon Blaze Black and Volt White. Given that it's one of my hacks, it has a pretty similar style in the sense that all Pokémon are available, there's an increased difficulty curve, there are (optional) changes to Pokémon to make some of them better etcetera. You may wonder why I've chosen to make another HG/SS hack when I've done Spirit Gold previously; the answer to this question is that Spirit Gold never really took full advantage of the tools available for DS games, particularly in terms of scripting. Compared to Spirit Gold, Sacred Gold and Storm Silver are full of new scripted events and other aesthetic changes to make it both full of content and a pleasure to look at.
Changes to the Games
While the base of the game is the same (e.g. the maps, the storyline, the general order of main events) the two hacks still manage to bring a new series of features to the table to spice up the gameplay experience, including:
- 493 Pokémon (i.e. all Pokémon available in the fourth generation) can be obtained somehow within the game. Legendaries are somewhat restricted, but otherwise you can build your team with pretty much anything you want. Almost all Pokémon are available prior to the first round of the Elite Four! In addition, you also receive the National Dex the moment you get the Pokédex, making it that much easier to track what you have and haven't caught. There are some minor changes in Wild encounters between Sacred Gold and Storm Silver, but all 493 are available in both.
- Trainers have received new rosters to tie in with the greater variety of Pokémon available (explained by a 'migration wave' to the regions). This means you'll be battling a much larger variety of Pokémon than you'll see previously. Gym Leaders and other important trainers in particular have received a large boost to their difficulty, so get ready to take on some hard fights! As with the rest of my hacks, Gym Leaders, Elite Four members etcetera all use six Pokémon in each fight. New Trainer battles have also been added where appropriate; examples include the option to battle Ethan/Lyra, Cynthia and Steven.
- The data of a lot of Pokémon has been changed; this can mean just extra level-up moves, but features such as abilities, experience rates, TM compatibility and even types might be changed. Most of these are carried over from Blaze Black & Volt White, but the hack has brought some new ideas to the table. For those of you who prefer a purer Pokémon experience, the 'Classic' version offered has these Pokémon edits removed.
- A small amount of attack moves have also been edited. All moves that were given some sort of change in Black & White have had the same change applied to them in Sacred Gold & Storm Silver where possible, as well as some additional edits to make Cut, Strength and Rock Smash more useful than their previous counterparts. A large amount of Pokémon have been given extra level-up moves in some form to make them easier to raise.
- Edits to evolutions mean Sacred Gold and Storm Silver are self-contained (i.e. you do not need to trade to obtain all the Pokémon). In most cases, this simply turns the item needed for evolution by trade into a usable item much like an evolution stone, though for some cases where evolution is either awkward or impossible in HG/SS (e.g. Leafeon, Glaceon, Magneton, Nosepass...) some new items have been added; this keeps consistency with previous items.
- The availability of items has been changed quite wildly in general; all evolution items and TMs are now available at least once prior to the first round of the Elite Four, meaning you can shape your team up quite well for what's not even the final challenge in the game!
- On that note, some things have been changed just to make things in the game a lot more convenient. Examples include an EXP Share available in Violet City, the removal of most unnecessary Cut trees and other annoying HM moments, and the addition of buyable evolution stones to some of the shops around the regions. The numbers of Gym Leaders are also now much easier to obtain--they're given to you directly after the battle! Coins can also now be purchased from the Goldenrod Game Corner.
- A wide variety of scripted events have been both added and edited. The levels of most event Pokémon that already existed are now raised, but there are lots of new events for the purpose of giving you new Pokémon, items or TMs. Notables include an Eevee given to you by Cynthia extremely early in the game, the addition of a Teleport system in the Elite Four to let you challenge them in any order á la Black & White, a Team Rocket takeover of Route 47 and the Safari Zone and a Shellder and Cloyster siege in Fuchsia City. Yes, you read that right. Every newly added legendary has also had some sort of script concocted for it, so you won't be just finding them in the wild as you did with Blaze Black and Volt White. The Game Corner's prizes have also been edited; you can get a Porygon in Goldenrod City, if you so choose.
- Trades within the game have also been both edited and shifted around to make getting some hard-to-place Pokémon a bit more convenient. Examples include the ability to trade for Pokémon such as Gligar, Skarmory, Beldum and Smoochum. They even have a move ordinarily learned by TM, or not at all!
- Some small aesthetical edits have been made, e.g. Karen has a new background for her battle and Lance now uses Cynthia's background from DPPt instead of his own. Some attempt has also been made at engaging the world more in its inter-regional Pokémon change by having Hoenn and Sinnoh overworld sprites appear in various places. Some DP trainers also make an appearance, though this was a late feature and has yet to be fully fleshed out due to time constraints. There's also a fairly hefty addition of Black & White sprites to the table, particularly for Hoenn Pokémon. The main Pokémon also now have seals attached to give them a more personalised appearance. Finally, text has been edited such that all Pokémon names are decapitalised (so Pidgeotto rather than PIDGEOTTO, for instance.) There's also been one or two bits of dialogue that have been changed back to their GSC version.
- Some extra bits of 'story' have been added, though it's admittedly very little and was also a late addition so it's not entirely fleshed out yet, but it focuses on the idea of a 'Legendary Trainer' who can meet the 'creator' and the hunting down of the Plate items. Might be something to focus on in a later release.
- The game has had a variety of blockades added to it to increase the linearity of the story. While this may sound odd/bad, it serves as a way to increase the level curve of Johto, which in the original games was quite poor. Basically this means you're forced to go to Cianwood first instead of Mahogany, and the Kanto region also forces you to take a certain route to give it more of an 'objective'.
Screenshots of the Changes
Open the spoiler tag below to see a variety of screenshots from different points in the game...
:: afcmark15, bossdresser, Joodicator and other friends: For contributing ideas to the hack, as well as in some cases helping to playtest the thing (albeit, not much, but it's something!)
:: Project Pokémon Forums: Again for any help they gave in relation to HG/SS problems, either to myself directly or to other people.
:: Alpha and SCV: Though it hasn't been updated in a while, PPRE is the single most important thing needed to create this hack. Very much appreciated.
:: KazoWAR: His tutorial on inserting sprites in HG/SS was important in order to get that Steven sprite in.
:: Dewgong/Frostbite: For the Steven trainer sprite added to the game.
:: Various GBAtemp / YouTube Members: For your continued support and ideas during the production of SG/SS.
:: Jhon 591 of Romulation: For his significantly improved HG/SS anti piracy patch which means you guys can play this game on no$gba WITHOUT it crashing every five seconds!
:: Jensei: For speeding quite fast through the game and informing me of bugs on the initial releases. Can't say it looks good on me, but it helped!
:: Early Players: I can't thank you enough for helping out with all the bugs, and apologies for making you download things so many times!
The main tool used in order to produce this hack was PPRE, with its Pokémon editing, script editing, overworld editing and Trainer editing features. Other tools included the ever trusty crystaltile2, some moments from Cygnus Hex Editor, and the use of programs such as Tile Molester for the one bit of sprite work I did.
Bugs, Errors & Possible Changes A strikeout ( ) represents that the bug has been fixed and will be eliminated in the next version release.
A strikeout (
) represents that the bug has been fixed and will be eliminated in the next version release.
- Possible black screen and/or white screens from various events around the Safari Zone area. I'm unsure on the specifics of this one, but save often just in case. This isn't a consistent bug so it's difficult to test and fix.
- One of the battles on Route 47 can be activated from a weird position.
- The MooMoo Milk dialogue is messed up.
- Some events such as the Icicle Plate and Steven in Vermilion don't seem to work on R4?
- The Mew event freezes on some flash cards.
- Garchomp are missing their Rough Skin ability.
- Claydol doesn't actually learn Fly.
- There will be Lyra/Ethan overworld doubles if you lose against her/him in Goldenrod.
- One particular item ball causes you to gain ~450 Full Heals.
- There is a typo with the Odd Keystone's description.
- Most 30% encounters with the Super Rod for some reason produce a Missingno. as opposed to what Pokémon should be available. This occurs due to missing encounters for the 30% slot at Night!
- The important item document says Silver Wind is in Route 39; it's actually Route 38.
- The names for the Gentleman/Socialite on Route 34 haven't stuck.
- Double trainer battle in Route 13 has a messed up name.
- Steven will not acknowledge the Lati event after capturing Regigigas regardless of the Lati event's progress.
- The Celebi event involving your rival/Giovanni etc will result in a freeze when it reaches Tohjo Falls.
- Cynthia may refuse to give you the Sinnoh starter if you talk to her after getting the Earth Badge.
- Scizor learns Night Shade instead of Night Slash.
- Flags have a tendency to reset for some unknown reason. This doesn't always trigger and it's completely unknown why it occurs.
- Ledyba's Attack and Special Attack haven't been swapped as the document says.
- Mantyke refuses to evolve by the Remoraid method.
- Feebas won't stop trying to evolve each level.
- Route 40 super rod encounters are incorrect.
- Vespiquen lacks its new Intimidate ability.
- Meganium is missing Natural Cure.
- Golbat does not have Anticipation.
- Illumise isn't Bug/Electric even in the complete versions.
- I'm considering allowing you to access Route 38 and Route 39 again before you defeat Morty. Lowers the levels a tiny bit, though...
- Probably need to make Corsola more common somewhere because of the Super Rod glitch.
Version 1.0.5 - 1st June 2012
- The Electirizer can now only be picked up once.
- Drain Punch's PP has been increased to 10.
- The moves of Misty's Starmie in her rematch have been corrected.
- Gible now appears correctly when using the Pastoral Sound in Union Cave 1F.
- Cameron pictures in the Ruins of Alph and Route 1 should now be safe.
- The woman in the fan club next to the president no longer causes a ghost Steven to appear.
- The red teleporter next to Sabrina now works.
- You must now do the Regi event before Cynthia will acknowledge the Red Chain.
- There has been some correction to Wild Pokémon on Routes 35 and 36.
- Text errors to do with the Riolu egg event and some trades have been corrected.
- The Unown gifts should now work for any amount of Unown greater than or equal to the lower bound of the intervals.
- All of the trades should now work correctly.
- Losing against Archer at the Safari Gate no longer results in a freeze.
- The Horsea in Blackthorn's Pokemon Center will now talk.
- The Rotom forms now have their types from Black & White.
- Kingler now learns Hammer Arm at Level 28.
- Ninetales can now actually get Drought as a second ability.
- Strength has been taken up to 75 power.
- Stealth Rock is now found as an item ball in Mt. Mortar.
- Dusk Balls are once again purchasable in the Safari Zone Gate.
- Additions/relevant changes have been made to the Important Item, Pokemon Changes, Action Replay and Special Event documents.
Version 1.0.4 - 27th May 2012
- Strength now actually deals damage in addition to the Attack reduction effect.
- You can now give the Mail to the Route 31 guy without a freeze.
- Chinchou and Lanturn can now actually get Water Absorb.
- Sacred Gold now has its own exclusives in the Wild list.
- The King's Rock, DeepSeaTooth, DeepSeaScale and Metal Coat will now evolve things correctly.
- You can now walk in front of the Mahogany Town guy safely.
- You can now receive an Egg from Primo safely.
- The King's Rock has been moved to the main floor of Slowpoke Well as opposed to the basement.
Version 1.0.3 - 26th May, 2012
Further fixes due to a flag error within the Safari Zone. Also adds Bulk Up Kingler.
Version 1.02 - 26th May, 2012 (Updated again shortly after to the same version number.)
Problem with some flags fixed that meant events weren't disabled/enabled correctly for certain players. This changes the flag setting to ALWAYS occur, but for people who are ahead, do not wish to restart their save files and are finding themselves unable to get Surf due to a dance theater blockade, download this version and head to Olivine Pokemon Center and talk to a woman with blue hair to sort your problems out.
If you are starting a New Game, then I would update to this version. If you are on 1.0.1 and you aren't finding your way into the dance theater blocked, then there's no immediate need to update to the next version.
Additionally some small documentation changes have been added since I forgot to list a couple items.
Version 1.0.1 - 26th May, 2012
Game-breaking freeze bug in Olivine City fixed. The rival coming out of the gym would initially freeze the game.
Some extra bits added to to the documents.
Version 1.0.0 - 25th May, 2012
There are two options for players of Sacred Gold & Storm Silver; the Complete version or the Classic version.
The Complete version includes every single change I have made to the game. It's the same idea as BB/VW's Full version.
The Classic version includes most changes but excludes any changes made directly to Pokémon (stats, types, TM compatibility, level up move changes etc). It's the same idea as BB/VW's Clean version.
The patch includes the anti piracy patch already, so you will need to use a clean Heart Gold or Soul Silver ROM to get these to work. The HGSS rom should be American.
- Patches and Documentation (Rapidshare, Complete and Classic Patches, V1.05) A version of the hack with Fairy-type added made by mikelan98 is also available here. This affects any moves that were changed to Fairy-type in Gen 6 and also grants the Fairy typing to relevant Pokémon (e.g. Wigglytuff, Clefable, Gardevoir.)
- Patches and Documentation (Mediafire, Complete and Classic Patches, V1.05)
A version of the hack with Fairy-type added made by mikelan98 is also available here. This affects any moves that were changed to Fairy-type in Gen 6 and also grants the Fairy typing to relevant Pokémon (e.g. Wigglytuff, Clefable, Gardevoir.)
SACRED GOLD is the complete SACRED collection in one box, containing the full version of SACRED, winner of the 'Best Roleplaying Game 2004' award from PC GAMER, Sacred Plus and Sacred Underworld. SACRED - The new name in Action-RPGs.What is the latest version of Pokemon Sacred Gold? ›
Announcing my new project: Sacred Gold & Storm Silver, Version 2.0! SG/SS v2. 0 is a remake from the ground up, using the original as inspiration and integrating features first included in Renegade Platinum.How do you evolve Gligar in storm silver? ›
You must use a Razor Fang at night to evolve Gligar. You can find a Razor Fang or buy one at a shop in the game.What is the best emulator to play soul silver? ›
The best DS emulator to play Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver is DeSmuME. It's an open-source Nintendo DS emulator that has been around for over a decade, so it's reliable and well-tested. It also supports save states, cheat codes, and even multiplayer gaming with other users online.How long to beat sacred gold? ›
|Main Story||11||15h 36m|
|Main + Extras||26||39h|
|All PlayStyles||38||36h 21m|
Did you know that Silver and Gold were intended to be the last in the series, too? “I worked with the assumption that after we put out Gold and Silver, my work as far as Pokémon was concerned would be done,” explains Pokémon Company president Tsunekazu Ishihara. “I didn't intend to make any more Pokémon titles.Why is Gliscor good? ›
Gliscor's amazing defensive typing, good natural bulk, and excellent recovery through Poison Heal and Roost allow it to check prominent Pokemon like Heatran and Toxapex. However, Gliscor faces competition from other Ground-types that have a superior offensive presence, such as Landorus-T and Garchomp.Does evolving Gligar use the Razor Fang? ›
You'll need the Razor Fang item to evolve Gligar into Gliscor. You'll need to have Gligar holding the Razor Fang and level up at least once during the night.Does the Razor Fang evolve Gligar? ›
The Razor Fang (Japanese: するどいキバ Razor Fang) is a type of held item introduced in Generation IV. It allows Gligar to evolve into Gliscor, and also allows the holder's moves to cause Pokémon to flinch.Who is the best emulator in the world? ›
- #1) BlueStacks.
- #2) LDPlayer.
- #3) NoxPlayer.
- #4) Memu.
- #5) Genymotion.
- #6) PrimeOS.
- #7) Android-x86.
- #8) ARChon.
For many retro gaming fans, RetroArch is the best free gaming emulator for PC, without a shadow of a doubt. It's a one-stop solution, wrapping up platforms and nestling them firmly within a single app.What is SoulSilver a remake of? ›
Pokémon HeartGold Version and Pokémon SoulSilver Version are 2009 remakes of the 1999 Game Boy Color role-playing video games Pokémon Gold and Silver, also including features from Pokémon Crystal.Will there be another Pokemon Gold Silver remake? ›
'Pokémon Gold & Silver' Remakes Coming Alongside 'Diamond & Pearl' Announcement, Says Insider. 2021 is shaping up to be a year Pokémon fans will remember for a long time.Is there a remake of Pokémon Gold and Silver? ›
Remakes. Pokémon HeartGold Version and Pokémon SoulSilver Version are enhanced remakes of Pokémon Gold and Silver, developed by Game Freak and published by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo for the Nintendo DS.What is the newest retro Pokemon game? ›
The most recently released core series game, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, was released on November 18, 2022, for the Nintendo Switch.How do you cheat in sacred gold? ›
Start a single player game and press ~ (or the key above Tab) during a game to display the console window. Enter sys cheats 468 to enable cheat mode.How long to beat sacred 1? ›
|Main Story||19||24h 33m|
|Main + Extras||22||37h 5m|
|All PlayStyles||47||38h 5m|
After defeating Clair, you won't get a badge. You will then have to go and surf to behind the gym to a place called the Dragon's Den. Inside you must surf around. You may encounter a Dratini every once and awhile.Is Giovanni Silver's dad? ›
FireRed & LeafGreen chapter
After the battle, Sird revealed that Giovanni is, in fact, the father of Silver. After hearing this, Silver fainted and was taken by Sird to the Team Rocket airship in order to reunite the boy with his father.
1. Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal (generation 2) Pokémon Gold and Silver added 100 Pokémon to the original 151, including arguably the best trio of starters Pokémon has seen. Beyond adding to the Pokédex, generation two made great strides in multiple areas over the original.
After 25 years of following Ash Ketchum and his electric pal Pikachu, Pokémon has announced their adventure will be coming to an end in 2023. Following an 11-episode story arc focused on the pair, the popular animated franchise will continue with a focus on new characters, according to a video announcement.Is Gliscor worth using? ›
Gliscor is generally considered 'the best Heracross counter' in the game, so being able to OHKO it with Aerial Ace isn't of huge value. Using it for Celebi on the other hand, actually has some value, but it'd be better off with its Bug moves against Celebi. U-Turn is pretty useful.Is Gligar worth catching? ›
While it does at least have a defense value of 105, it's not enough to rescue it. Gligar learns no STAB moves whatsoever—not even through the use of TMs—and is really just disappointing in the extreme. Save it for your Generation Four playthrough—it's not worth the effort in Gold and Silver!How do you evolve Gliscor? ›
Gliscor (Japanese: グライオン Glion) is a dual-type Ground/Flying Pokémon introduced in Generation IV. It evolves from Gligar when leveled up holding a Razor Fang during the night. In Pokémon Legends: Arceus, it evolves from Gligar when exposed to a Razor Fang during the night instead.Who needs Razor Claw to evolve? ›
The Razor Claw (Japanese: するどいツメ Razor Claw) is a type of held item introduced in Generation IV. It allows Sneasel to evolve into Weavile or Sneasler, and also increases the holder's critical hit ratio.Will Alpha Pokemon evolve? ›
Once caught, alpha Pokémon act like any other Pokémon, so if they're capable of evolving, then you can evolve them later. One early Pokémon is alpha Shinx, who you can catch and evolve into Luxray, and they'll even retain their alpha status.What level does sneeze all evolve? ›
Thankfully, there's no level requirement here; you can evolve Sneasel into Weavile at any level. While there's still plenty to do and see in Sword and Shield there are other adventure awaiting you. Game Freak just released Pokemon Legends Arceus, and has Pokemon Scarlet and Violet coming before the end of 2022.Does Glimmora evolve? ›
Glimmora (Japanese: キラフロル Kiraflor) is a dual-type Rock/Poison Pokémon introduced in Generation IX. It evolves from Glimmet starting at level 35.What evolves with a reaper cloth? ›
The Reaper Cloth (Japanese: れいかいのぬの Spirit World Cloth) is a type of held item introduced in Generation IV. It allows Dusclops to evolve into Dusknoir.Which is better Kings Rock or Razor Fang? ›
They are exactly the same in battle, as all items with the same description are, giving 10% chance to flinch to the attacks of the Pokemon holding them. The difference is that Gligar evolves up while holding the Razor Fang during a level up at night, and Slowpoke evolves while holding the King's Rock during a trade.
The first such recognized emulator was released around 1996, being one of the prototype projects that eventually merged into the SNES9X product. Programs like Marat Fayzullin's iNES, VirtualGameBoy, Pasofami (NES), Super Pasofami (SNES), and VSMC (SNES) were the most popular console emulators of this era.What is the most trusted emulator? ›
- BlueStacks. BlueStacks is undoubtedly one of the best Android emulators that you can find on Windows. ...
- Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy) ...
- Android Studio. ...
- LDPlayer. ...
- MEmu Play. ...
- Nox Player. ...
- PrimeOS. ...
- LambdaTest. Automated and live testing on over 3000+ real browsers and operating systems. ...
- MEmu. Android emulation with high-quality graphics via DirectX 3D & OpenGL rendering. ...
- LDPlayer. ...
- Android Studio. ...
- KoPlayer. ...
- Genymotion. ...
- Nox Player. ...
Nintendo 64, Playstation 2 and 3, Sega Saturn, Atari Jaguar. The N64, PS3, Saturn, and Jaguar all have complicated, inane systems that require a huge amount of horsepower to emulate. The N64 is just getting playable on the Pi4, with overclocking for example, but the Dreamcast can often run better.Which is the most low end emulator? ›
- Droid4X (For 2GB RAM PC)
- MeMu Play (2GB RAM Only)
- Andy (3GB RAM)
- Genymotion (64 Bit Emulator)
- An Alternative Tool to Play Game on Low-End PC.
- Final Verdict & FAQs about Android Emulator.
On its own, the possibility of playing older games in whichever environment you please sounds like a nice option to have. But while emulators are free and legal, ROMs are not.Can you get SoulSilver on Switch? ›
Unfortunately, the reality is that Nintendo is likely just renewing trademarks before they expire and there are no current plans for Game Freak or The Pokemon Company to bring either of these classic games to Nintendo Switch at the moment.Can you play Pokemon SoulSilver on Switch? ›
The Nintendo Switch has no such capability at this point. In regards to main series games, it only allows Sword and Shield and the Let's Go series.Is Mewtwo in Pokemon SoulSilver? ›
As with FireRed & LeafGreen, after you have earned all the Kanto badges, you will gain access to the Cerulean Cave. Deep within the cave, like in FireRed & LeafGreen, you will find Mewtwo. It is at Level 70 so be sure to bring your strongest Pokémon.
'Pokémon Gold & Silver' Remakes Coming Alongside 'Diamond & Pearl' Announcement, Says Insider. 2021 is shaping up to be a year Pokémon fans will remember for a long time.
Pokémon Sacred Gold and Storm Silver are fan-made Pokémon games that are hacks of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. Among other things, they include all 493 Pokémon available to catch in-game, harder trainers and gym leaders, and new trainers and game events.Is there a sacred 3? ›
Sacred 3 is an arcade Hack 'n' Slash game for up to four players, set in the war for Ancaria. Choose from legendary heroes and fight together against the rise of evil.Are Pokémon Gold and Silver sequels? ›
Pokémon Gold Version and Pokémon Silver Version are 1999 role-playing video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy Color. They are the first installments in the second generation of the Pokémon video game series.Can you get Pokemon Gold and Silver on Switch? ›
The Nintendo Switch has no such capability at this point. In regards to main series games, it only allows Sword and Shield and the Let's Go series.Is Johto Journeys the same as gold and Silver? ›
Pokémon: The Johto Journeys is the third season of Pokémon, and the third season of Pokémon: The Original Series, known in Japan as Pocket Monsters: Episode Gold & Silver (ポケットモンスター 金銀編, Poketto Monsutā: Kin Gin Hen).What are the best Pokémon ROM hacks? ›
- Pokemon Team Rocket Edition.
- Pokemon Light Platinum.
- Pokemon Gaia.
- Pokemon Glazed.
- Pokemon Dark Rising.
- Pokemon Flora Sky.
- Pokemon Brown.
- Pokemon Prism.
- Go to the file location of Sacred Gold. ...
- Find config.exe and run it.
- Make sure these boxes are checkmarked, "Fullscreen" "Play Movies" "32 Bit Color" "Filter Active (anti-alasing)" "Video Compatibility Mode." "Sound Activated"
- Click ok and exit config.exe.
Hey guys, been playing SS recently and have downloaded both the original hack and the fairy type one done by mikelan98. However unfortunately the Fairy type one is only updated to the v1. 1 rather than the current v1.Why did the Sacred Games 2 fail? ›
Season 2, directed by Anurag Kashyap and Neeraj Ghaywan, markedly differs from its prequel. To begin with, it severely lacks the urgency, the wicked humour and the heartfelt bonds that made the first season so captivating. Here, most things are seen from a (figurative) distance.What happens after 25 days in Sacred Games? ›
Sartaj has discovered what might happen after 25 days
In the show, Guruji is giving a sermon about the concept of Yayati, in which a father must sacrifice his son. Here, Sartaj spots the same Mandala pattern that he had been seeing in key locations of the Gaitonde investigation.
Sartaj Singh (Saif Ali Khan) is a troubled police officer in Mumbai who receives a phone call from gangster Ganesh Gaitonde (Nawazuddin Siddiqui), who tells him to save the city within 25 days; the series chronicles the events which follow.Which Pokemon Gen 2 game is the best? ›
1. Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal (generation 2) Pokémon Gold and Silver added 100 Pokémon to the original 151, including arguably the best trio of starters Pokémon has seen. Beyond adding to the Pokédex, generation two made great strides in multiple areas over the original.What version is better Pokemon Gold or Silver? ›
In Gold, you can catch different pokémon than in Silver. In Silver, the levels of Ho-oh and Lugia are different from Gold. Then Gold has different graphics than Silver. You all know in Silver, Lugia is level 40 and Ho-oh is level 70, and in Gold, it's the other way around, right?